SANITIZE YOUR HOME OR OFFICE W/O THE NEED OF CHEMICAL CLEANERS
Welcome the day with confidence, knowing your home is clean and allergen free! The UV Sanitizing Wand sanitizes all your household surfaces instantly - eliminating mold, spores, bacteria and dust mites at the flick of a switch.
Keep mattresses free of dust mites and germs. This UV Sanitizing Wand kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and dust mites. You’ve read stories about dust mites living in your mattresses and furniture, feeding on dead skin cells and spreading disease. Now you can safely eliminate these disgusting pests and rid your home of bacteria, germs, viruses, and mold without exposing your loved ones to dangerous chemicals. Just hold wand closely over the surface and move it slowly from side to side.
KILLS UP TO 99% OF GERMS and allergens on non-porous hard surfaces
- LABORATORY TEST APPROVED. With powerful ultraviolet light to kill germs and odor-causing bacteria on hard surfaces
- UV-C LIGHT TECHNOLOGY. Advanced UV-C technology makes it possible for this sanitizing travel wand to destroy more than 99% of bacteria and viruses within seconds. For your safety and protection, this disinfectant does not contain any chemicals.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE. Bring the travel wand wherever you go. This little powerhouse is lightweight and portable, so it can easily be stored in a purse, a briefcase, a handbag, or your luggage. Simply push the on-off switch and pass the wand over the area you want to sanitize to disinfect objects in your surrounding before they get near your skin.
- BENEFICIAL TO THOSE who suffer Allergies, Asthma and Rhinitis etc
COMBATS ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA in nurseries, closets, pet areas, bathrooms, and locker rooms
- CONVENIENT AUTO SHUT OFF. Auto shutoff safety feature, battery operated
- BUILT-IN SAFETY SWITCH. The UV light will automatically switch off when the sterilizer is rotated upwards.
Q: What is that UV light used inside the handheld UV Steriliser?
A: It’s called Ultraviolet (UV-C) light. A common one is UV-B. UV-C has higher frequency of the UV light that can kill germs. It is part of the ultraviolet light spectrum.
Q: Is UV-C harmful?
A: Only prolonged exposure (ie. 8 or more hours) to UV-C light will be harmful for human.
Q: How UV-C kills germs?
A: UV-C light is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria. The light alters the genetic structure of the germ and they die.
- 3 timer settings - auto-turn off in 5, 15 or 30 minutes
Power Supply: 100~240V, 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: 110V
- 4 x AA batteries required
- 36.3 Length * 4.6 Width
1 x UV Sanitizing Wand